Rogue’s Monster Lite Rigs are built to sustain the same sort of Crossfit-caliber workload as the standard Monster Series, but with a notably smaller price tag. The Monster Lite Wallmount Rig, in particular, is a solid choice for the gym or Affiliate on a budget, as the aid of a solid concrete or cinder block wall means less equipment to purchase, more space to work with, and a greater overall value.
The MLW-14 instantly adds two ultra-sturdy bench press / squat racks and four adjustable pull-up stations. Like the original Monster Rigs, Rogue uses 3x3” 11-gauge steel to ensure the Monster Lite’s optimum stability. In fact, the Monster Lite Wallmount Rig shares most of the standard Monster's traits save for the hole size, which is reduced from 1” to 5/8”, making the MLW-14 compatible with the crossmembers of the Rogue Infinity Rig Series.
- Made in the USA with 3x3” 11-gauge steel
- Repeating 4’-6’-4’ sections
- 5/8” bolts and fasteners
- Pull-up Bar height is adjustable - 8’, 7’ 6” or 7’
- Includes (4) 108” uprights (144” also available)
- (2) sets of Monster Lite J-cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- (2) X-43 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- (5) X-70 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- Unit must be bolted to the floor. Concrete anchor kits available.
- Unit must be bolted to the wall. Wall mounting hardware is NOT included.