Rogue Dip Belt
As seen in competition at the CrossFit Games, the Rogue Dip Belt is a key tool used to train gymnastics strength through a full range of motion. Whether you’re performing dips, pull-ups, or the hip belt squat, the ¼” wide steel chain-link system and D-shaped carabiners on the Dip Belt allow for a higher load capacity, easy adjustments, and reliable safety under extreme tension. If you're looking to add a challenging new element to an existing body-weight exercise, this is the simple accessory to get it done.
The Dip Belt comes equipped with a reinforced, comfort-fit nylon body with heavy stitching available in black, a 30" total chain length, and a pair of straight-gate, locking carabiners. You can choose from black and includes exclusive Rogue branding.
- Made in the USA
- One Size Fits All
- Belt made of 3" wide Heavy Duty Nylon - 30.5" length
- 4" wide back piece for comfort
- Rated at 29,400LB (translation: you ain't breaking it)
- 30" long, 1/4" thick Steel Chain
- 2x steel D-shaped Carabiners for easy adjustment
- Color Options: Black