The BLACKROLL® GROOVE Pro
The Pro edition of the BLACKROLL® GROOVE roller increases the firmness by 50% over the standard version, making it a next-level mobility tool for experienced professionals. Designed for use before or after a workout, this high-density roller's deep massaging grooves allow the user to target a wide variety of muscle groups—from the neck and shoulders to the calves and feet—loosening tense connective muscle tissues (myofascial release) in the same way a professional sports massage does.
The Blackroll® Groove Pro is compact, lightweight, portable, and easy to use on any surface. It’s also free of chemicals and resistant to water, i.e., easy to clean. Regular use of the roller can help prevent post-workout soreness, improve balance and flexibility, and even reduce the likelihood of more serious long term injuries.
Please Note: Because the Groove Pro is considerably harder and more dense than most traditional massage rollers, it is recommended for experienced professionals only.
- Mobility Tool / Massaging Roller for pre or post workout
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 15 cm (11.8" x 5.9")
- 50% increase in firmness over standard Blackroll Groove roller
- Outer grooves creates vibration for improved blood circulation
- Can be used for any floor/ground exercise
- Deep tissue massage effect
- Improve balance and flexibility while reducing soreness, injury risks
- Made in Germany: Chemical-Free, Odor-Free, Water Resistant
- Color: Orange
See More: Mobility Tools Available from Rogue