Part Yoke, Part Sled, Part Power Rack
We’ve equipped the Y-2 Rogue Yoke with 2x3" 11-gauge steel uprights, a 750-pound plate storage capacity, and durable skid feet designed to handle sled pushing and dragging exercises. At nearly two feet taller than the Y-1 model, the Y-2 also features an adjustable crossbar that will work not only for a classic yoke carry or Zercher carry, but for fat-grip pull-ups and ring exercises.
With additional functionality as a bench press and squat stand, the American-made Rogue Yoke could serve as an all-in-one option for a new home gym or as a versatile addition to a full-scale pro or collegiate weight room.
Y-2 Rogue Yoke Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Height: 92” with base
- Total Weight Capacity: 750+ lbs (two side storage and four corner-post weight storage options)
- Applications: Strongman Yoke Training, Pushing, Pulling, Carrying, Zercher, Squat, Press, etc.
- (2) Uprights: 2x3" 11-gauge steel
- (2) Bases and (4) Skid/Storage Feet
- Adjustable Crossbar: 3” OD
- (2) J-Cups