Items not permitted into the facility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Tobacco, Food, alcohol, etc.
- Noisemakers, whistles, air horns, musical instruments, drumsticks, cowbells, etc.
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, video cameras, tripods, etc.
- Animals (except approved service animals)
- Weapons, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Fireworks, slingshots, smoke bombs, laser pointers, etc.
- Large bags, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, beach bags, etc. (nothing larger than 12-by-12-by-16 inches)
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, skateboards, in-line skates, skates, etc.
- Flags/signs larger than 3-by-4 feet
- Sticks (including selfie sticks), poles, rods, etc.
- Confetti or streamers
Guests found in possession of any of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item(s) from the
facility or dispose of it. Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned item(s) inside of the facility may be
subject to confiscation of the item(s) or possible ejection. Guests found in possession of fireworks or explosive
devices will be ejected from the facility. Guests who refuse to comply may be denied entry or be ejected from the
facility and may be subject to arrest.